New this year at Taste Washington was a live web cast that included interviews with Washington winemakers during the Grand Tasting on Sunday, March 28th. Yashar Shayan did a great job quickly recruiting wine bloggers and Twitteristas to be the interviewers. The selected interviewers then recruited winemakers from a list of wineries and restaurants with a Twitter presence.
Knowing the easy-going, convivial nature of Ann and Lloyd (Andy) Anderson of Walter Dacon Wines, I tracked them down to ask if they would be part of the first ever Taste Washington TV. ”We would love to” was the answer. Together we agreed to keep it short and light-hearted. Here we are – Ann, Andy and Vivian un-rehearsed, near the end of a long, delicious day enjoying 200 wineries and 60 Seattle restaurants. “All right Mr. De Mille, I’m ready for my close-up”
Check out the interviews at Taste Washington TV.
- Taste Washington Seminar: Food and Wine Pairing with Tom Douglas
- Walter Dacon Wines : Featured Winery 2/10
- Twitter + Wine = Success for Walter Dacon Wines
- Walter Dacon 2008 Roussanne
- Walter Dacon 2007 C’est Syrah Magnifique: French or American Oak?