Got your tickets yet for Sexy Syrah? This popular wine event ALWAYS sells out but there are a few tickets left for the 11th annual Sexy Syrah at Salty’s on Alki on April 11. 2012.
Every year, Seattle Uncorked invites wine makers to come and pour their Syrah to raise funds for Fare Start. Come sample Syrah and Syrah blended wines from 40 different Northwestern wineries.
Bunnell Family Cellars
Cedar River Cellars
Four Lakes Winery
Goose Ridge Estate Winery
Jones of WA
NHV Naches Heights Vineyard
Nota Bene Cellars
Purple Star Winery
Redmond Ridge Winery
Silver Bell Winery
Tapteil Vineyard Winery
Tempus Alba Bodega
Vin du Lac Winery
You can’t got to Salty’s and not sample the fare from Executive Chef Jeremy McLachlan. Check out what he has planned for this year’s Sexy Syrah.
- Grilled Frisee and Radicchio Salad with Honey Tangerines, Pulled Berkshire Pork and Manchego Cheese
- Pacific Shrimp and Trofi Pasta with Fava Beans, English Pea and Vine-Ripened Yellow Tomato
- Grilled Zucchini Succotash with Giant Italian Beans, Smoked Country Ham & Sweet Pepper
- Southern Smoked Turkey with Jezebel Sauce
- Smoked Salmon Mousse in Filo Cups with Herb Pistou and Chum Caviar
- Pork Lumpia with Plum Dipping Sauce
- Dungeness Crab Bisque Shooters with Crispy Fried Rice and Lemon
- Mini Dogs on our Patio, Grilled Housemade Sausage Served in a Brioche Roll with Charred Peppers, Sweet Onions and Cream Cheese
- Blackened Cod Tacos with Cabbage Pico de Gallo and Cilantro Crème
- The Odd Couple Pairing Chocolate with Bacon by Pastry Chef James Gibson
April 11, 2012 6-9pm
Salty’s on Alki 1936 Harbor Avenue. S.W. Seattle, WA 98126
- Sexy Syrah winners Announced
- Who was the best at Sexy Syrah 2011?
- Sexy Syrah 2012 Review
- Washington Wine Debut and Discoveries Award Winners
- Win FREE Cabernet Classic Tickets