Rulo Birch Creek Chardonnay is a light lemon colored wine. This Chardonnay releases aromas of yeast and banana bread on the nose. Flavors of butter, pineapple, pear, and oak are present. The finish lingers with a touch of caramel corn. This is a great example of Washington Chardonnay with enough oak to add complexity, but not so much that it clashes with food. Risotto plays off the creaminess of the wine while langoustines, cooked in garlic butter, echo the buttery notes in this Chardonnay.
- Its never too late: Worldwide Chardonnay Tasting 5/6
- Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend Review 09
- Northstar Merlot 2003 Walla Walla Valley
- Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend
- Three Rivers Winery 2005 Syrah