Rulo Birch Creek Chardonnay is a light lemon colored wine. This Chardonnay releases aromas of yeast and banana bread on the nose. Flavors of butter, pineapple, pear, and oak are present. The finish lingers with a touch of caramel corn. This is a great example of Washington Chardonnay with enough oak to add complexity, but not so much that it clashes with food. Risotto plays off the creaminess of the wine while langoustines, cooked in garlic butter, echo the buttery notes in this Chardonnay.
Subscribe to WBW Blog
- Tour Yakima Valley
- Mechanical Engineer Crushes it as Winemaker in Washington
- Search Party
- Excuse our dust
- Celebrating Syrah with Epic Food Pairings
- Vintage Pour Proves Walla Walla Wines Age Well
- Celebrate Walla Walla celebrates Syrah success
- Elysian Brewing: What is changing in 2017?
- Summer Sip in the Garden
- Search Party: Looking for music, art and beer at the Seattle Center