Go a little crazy with almost 50 Washington wineries at Merlot Gone Mad! Win free tickets for two to Merlot Gone Mad on May 2, 3-6pm at the Tulalip Casino.
Washington State is ideally suited to grow Merlot grapes and we have wine makers here that know how to treat those grapes with respect and care in creating exceptional Merlot wine. The Merlot Gone Mad event is a great opportunity to:
- Taste from over a hundred different Merlot wines
- Learn more about what makes Washington Merlot so great at educational seminars featuring:
- Don Corson, Camaraderie Cellars
- David Merfeld, Northstar Winery
- Patricia Gelles, Klipsun Vineyard
- Sampling delicious treats to pair with Merlot, prepared by the exquisite Tulalip Casino chefs featuring:
- American Lamb
- Washington Beef
- Isernio’s Chicken Sausage
Tickets are only $45 for this Merlot festival. Get your tickets now via Brown Paper tickets online. For only $25 more, you can book worry free luxury transportation with Butler Transportation from Seattle or Bellevue. Just select that option when purchasing your ticket.
How to win
We want to know why you are Mad about Merlot. Tell us a story, write us a poem, share a photo or video about why you are a fan of Washington Merlot. You can submit your entry by completing the contest entry form or becoming a fan on Facebook and adding your photos, stories or videos there.
Contest entries must be received by midnight on Friday 4/23. We will announce the winner of the two free tickets to Merlot Gone Mad on Monday 4/26. Good luck!