Final voting is now open for Washington Wine Report’s Reader Survey. Between now and December 16, you have the opportunity to vote for your favorite Washington wine of the year.
2009 Wine of the Year finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars Crawford Vineyard Viognier 2008
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars Petite Sirah Mr. Big 2007
- Forgeron Cellars Champoux Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2004
- Olsen Estates Heritage 2007
In addition to the Washington Wine of the Year, cast your vote for the Washington wine that is the one to watch when it is released in 2010
2010 Wine to Watch finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Betz Family Winery Pere de Famille 2007
- Efeste Jolie Bouche Syrah 2007
- Gramercy Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2007
- Hestia Cellars Meritage 2007
- William Church Winery Malbec 2008
Don’t delay, head over to the Washington Wine Report and cast your vote. Voting closes 9pm Wednesday December 16th.