Are you like me? Kicking yourself that you didn’t get your ticket in time for Food and Wine Pairing with Tom Douglas Taste Washington Seminar? That seminar sold out fast but we have good news! You can watch the seminar from your couch here in Washington or in Houston.
The Washington Wine Commission will be live streaming the Food and Wine Pairing seminar at 10:45 on March 26 and you can watch it here. In the afternoon, the Mighty Malbec, with Seattle Magazine seminar will be live streamed as well. The Mighty Malbec seminar starts at 1:45pm. We will be posting the live stream here on our web site.
Tickets are still available for the following seminars:
- Marketing Wine in 2010 and Beyond (Industry) 9:00- 10:30 $20
- The Legend of Quilceda Creek 10:45-12:00 $75
- Blind Tasting: Which one is Washington? 10:45-12:00 $40
- Mighty Malbec: Presented by Seattle Magazine 1:45-3:00 $40
- The Value Challenge 1:45-3:00 $40
Note the live streaming video will not fit on our home page so you will need to use this link to watch the seminar.