I love creativity when it comes to beer BUT what really impresses me is when a brewery celebrates not only their creativity, but the craft and expertise in their beers. Silver City Brewery has been doing that for 15 years.
On September 10th, Silver City Brewery will be celebrating their 15th Anniversary and launching Oktoberfest with one heck of a party! The festivities commence with the Brewmaster VIP Club Session 1-3pm. Members of the VIP Brewmasters Club, gain early and discounted admission to the party. The Silver City Brewery 2011 anniversary party and Oktoberfest celebration includes:
- a legacy of beer
- live music
- food, including bratwurst eating contest
- fun fundraiser for Kitsap County’s Firefighters Benevolent Fund
- Ridgetop Red
- Fat Scotch Ale
- Indianola IPA
- Bavarian Hefeweizen
- Panther Lake Porter
- Whoop Pass Double IPA
- Copper Mountain Bock
- Ziggy Zoggy Summer Lager
- Prima Donna Blonde
- Fat Woody
- Bier de Garde – Pilot Beer
- White Cap Belgian Wit – Pro-am beer for Great American Beer Festival (GABF)
- Cellared beers rotating on tap – taste the history of Silver City Brewery in your glass!
- Debut of Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Scrooge in bottles
Silver City Brewery Looking Back, Looking Forward
Brewmaster, Don Spencer shows us the “new” Silver City Brewery facility in Bremerton after it was placed in production. Join the party at the Brewery (not the restaurant!) on Saturday.
September 10, 2011
Silver City Brewery -206 Katy Penman Ave, Bremerton, WA 98312
- 1-3pm VIP $10 tickets available through the restaurant.
- 3-8pm General Admission (>21) $20 tickets online are sold out! Check with the brewery for availability at the doors.