- 2006 Boekenhoutskloof Syrah, South Africa
- 2006 The Old Faithful “Cafe Block” Shiraz (single vineyard), McLaren Vale, Australia
- 2007 Hewitson “Ned & Henry’s” Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia
- 2007 de Trafford Shiraz Stellenbosch, South Africa
- 2008 Torbreck Woodcutter’s Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia
- 2008 Mullineux Syrah Swartland, South Africa
We are lucky enough to be participating tonight and we have a few more spots open for tasters. We start at 6pm this evening at the NW Wine Academy, located at South Seattle Community College. The tasting is free, we only ask that you participate in the discussion happening around the world with Taste Live. Your own Twitter account is not required. We will have some simple nibbles to share. You can bring some nibbles to share or drop a couple of bucks in a donation basket to help us cover food expenses. Due to the holiday season and this being a work night, we are not doing our traditional “pair and share” tasting format. Use the contact form or Twitter to confirm and we will give you more specific information.
The next tasting in the Syrah series will feature Arizona, California, Rhone Valley and Washington Syrahs and will be held on December 15th at 5:30pm.