Summer has come to Seattle and with it, a lot of opportunities to enjoy some great Washington beer and wine this weekend.
- Enjoy Washington wine and beer at Kirkland Uncorked all weekend long.
- Check out the wine garden at Seattle’s annual celebration of food at the Bite of Seattle at the Seattle Center this weekend
- It is a great weekend to head over to the peninsula’s Lavender Festival of Wineries.
- Cork and Pork BBQ Saturday evening at William Church Winery
- Chuckanut Brewery celebrates their second anniversary on Saturday in Bellingham
- Vettes in the Vineyard on Sunday at Carpenter Creek Winery in Mount Vernon
- Lantz Cellars is throwing part 2 of their summer wine release party Saturday and Sunday, featuring their acacia wood aged Sauvignon Blanc
- Black Raven Brewery is filling growlers of La Petit Mort. This beer is made annually on Bastille day and is a huge favorite of ours.
- Adam Bench is releasing their Sangiovese on Sunday. Come sample the Sangiovese and enjoy the pizza!