Happy Fn5 Birthday Foggy Noggin Brewing! On Saturday March 21st, Foggy Noggin turns 5 years old and for a nano-brewery, they will be celebrating BIG! The celebration will go on from noon to 5pm and will include:
- Release of the 2015 Anniversary Ale in 22 ounce bottles and on tap
- Anniversary Cake
- 10 taps pouring traditional English Ales
- While kegs last – pints of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Anniversary Ale
- While kegs last – pints of Fn5 (Imperial 2015 Anniversary Ale) Dry Hopped, Oak Aged, Lagavulin Oak Aged and Warre’s Port Oak Aged
- Free Fn5 stickers for everyone who comes to celebrate
- Drawings for cool Fn stuff all day long
We had an opportunity to attend a special vertical tasting of the Foggy Noggin Anniversary Ales last week. The 2011 is drinking like a fine after dinner port. It is rich, smooth, and malty sweet. The 2012 is very smooth but isn’t as sweet as the 2011. It is still very much a beer but it is an after dinner a beer. Make sure you get to grab some of the 2014. Whereas the other Anniversary Ales have been set aside, this is it for the 2014, Get it while you can, Jim Jamison tells me the 2014 won’t be available next year.
We are happy that we were there at the very beginning of Foggy Noggin and we wish them the very best in the future!
Saturday, March 21st 12-5pm
Foggy Noggin Brewing LLC 22329 53rd Ave SE Bothell, WA 98021