Celebrate the brew instead of the buzz.
Session Beer Fest Opening Night will start off with 12 Washington beers all at 5.0% or less alcohol by volume (ABV). I don’t know what beers will be on tap for opening night but you can check out the draft list for the 10 day beer fest. I can give you a heads up on the Washington breweries that are planning to be on hand opening night.
Brewer list updated 7/12/11
- Dick Cantwell Elysian Brewing featuring his Slight Return 3%’er
- Alex Dittmar Airways Brewing
- Dan Lee Odin Brewing Company
- Drew Cluley Big Time Brewery featuring his Dry-hopped Pale Ale
- Geoff Sampson & Corey Blodgett Maritime Pacific Brewery featuring his Oatmeal Pale Ale *George Hancock
- Ken Thoburn Wingman Brewers featuring their Session Pale Ale
- Zac Halls Sound Brewery featuring their Kristallweizen
- Cody Morris Epic Ales and featuring his Partly Cloudy “Seattle Summer Beer”
- Dan Lee Odin Brewing and featuring their Odin Pearl Belgian-style Wit
- Kurt Larson Silver City Brewing and featuring their Baby Fat 60 Schilling Scotch-ale
- Mark Two Beers and featuring their Trailhead India Sessional Ale
- Jim Jamieson Foggy Noggin and featuring his Bit O’ Beaver English-style Bitter Ale
Come raise a pint to our talented Washington brewmasters and be able to get to work the next day, on time and without a headache!
8564 Greenwood Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98103 (206) 838-6299
Brewers’ Night at Session Beer Fest starting at 6pm. No entry fee for this event, just pay for the beer and food that order that night.