Ivar’s most popular beer tasting is back for it’s seventh year at Ivar’s Acres of Clams. Celebrate the holidays with some hearty winter warmers and other Washington beer favorites.
On Thursday Dec. 7, 2017, from 6-9pm, sample some of Washington brewers’ best winter brews while enjoying select delicious and delectable paired bites from Chef Garr.
Ivar’s Northwest Winter Beer Tasting Breweries
- Diamond Knot Brewing
- Georgetown Brewing
- Maritime Brewery
- Pike Brewing
- Pyramid Brewing
- Silver City Brewery
- Stoup Brewing
Featured Beer Pairing Bites:
Chef Garr has planned a varied sampler of tasty bites, all designed to pair with one or more of the Washington winter beers.
- Brown Sugar Smoked Sockeye Salmon Fig balsamic syrup, whipped tarragon goat cheese, Essential Bakery focaccia crostini
- Uli’s Smoked Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage Fresh caraway sauerkraut, stone ground mustard
- Stout Braised Brisket Caramelized shallots, stout reduction, gorgonzola polenta
- Port Wine Poached Anjou Pears Shallot and thyme herbed goat cheese, prosciutto di parma
- Onion Roasted Pork Shoulder Thyme jus, Parmesan chive potato croquette
- Spicy Grilled Wild Pink Shrimp Roasted pepper sauce, cheddar grits
Ivar’s Northwest Winter Beer Tasting
Ivar’s Acre of Clams in downtown Seattle.
Admission Cost: $45
Price of event is inclusive of all tastings and paired appetizers.
Book by Thursday and in addition to the beer tastings and bites, guests will receive a $10 Ivar’s Gift Card (for future purchases) when checking in to the event! Call to reserve your space: (206) 624-6852
FREE EVENT PARKING ›› Take advantage of select free valet parking. Learn more here: DowntownSeattle.com/Waterfront
Date(s) - Dec 7 2017
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Ivar's Acres of Clams
Tag(s) Beer pairing, Holiday