2017 marks the 13th year for Elysian’s Great Pumpkin Beer Festival – and we invite you to join us at a brand new location – the Seattle Center, where 80+ pumpkin beers (plus a couple surprises) from near and far will be poured, including twenty or so from Elysian’s pumpkin-crazed brewers and their collaborators.
In addition to loads of pumpkin brews, local food trucks, Chaotic Noise Marching Corps, KEXP DJs Riz Rollins & Stevie Zoom, pumpkin carving, and fall festivities scattered throughout the event – New to GPBF this year (drumroll please…) we are partnering with FRED HUTCH!
As you know Orange is the theme – interpret that as you will but the more orange, the better! …and if you want to bust out a full costume, that’s always encouraged! Each day of the festival, some of our finest will be roaming through the crowds to select the most festive bunch to compete for a prize.
For each day of the festival, a few of our finest will scour through the throngs of orange-clad pumpkin-passionate people and select a group of contestants to be judged on stage by bizarre panel of Elysian’s jolliest pumpkinheads. THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A THIRST-QUENCHING PRIZE!*
Elysian Beers at GPBF 2017
- Crust Punk Pumpkin Kvass
- Cursed Hearse
- Dark Knife
- Dark o’ the Moon Pumpkin Stout
- Fourth Son Dark Pumpkin Lager
- Goblin Party Pumpkin Milkshake IPA
- Gourdfather ‘15, ‘16, ‘17
- Hi-P Hibiscus Pumpkin blend with Night Owl
- Muffin n Top Mountain Blueberry Pumpkin Ale
- Night Owl Pumpkin Ale
- One Eye Jackie Pumpkin Wheatwine
- PK-47 Pumpkin Malt Liquor
- Punkuccino Coffee Pumpkin Ale
- The Great Pumpkin Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- Torta Porta Pumpkin Porter
- Pumpkin Porter
SOLD OUT Hope you have your tickets!
Date(s) - Sep 29 2017 until 30 Sep 2017
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Seattle Center Fisher Pavillion
Tag(s) Elysian Brewing