Food lovers rejoice! Beer and Wine can elevate food into a higher plane of deliciousness when the pairing is right. Although wine is well known for the ability to transform the dining experience, many believe that beer is an even better pairing. This Thursday you can decide
for yourself when you dine with Black Raven Brewing and EFESTÉ at Italianissimo.
- Five Beers from Black Raven Brewing
- Five Wines from EFESTÉ
- Five Courses prepared by Italianissimo chef and owner, Kent Betts
Who comes out victorious? The answer to that is easy. Every guest who attends this Beer vs Wine Dinner at Italianissimo is going to feel like a winner.
- Black Raven Brewing Citrus Hefeweizen & EFESTÉ 2010 Feral Sauvignon Blanc
- Decadent crab crepes, topped with extra virgin olive oil, deep fried orange peel, and sea salt.
- Black Raven Brewing Trickster IPA & EFESTÉ 2010 Evergreen Riesling
- Hand-tossed pizza with a peanut sauce base, topped with spicy lobster, fresh prima vera vegetables, lime and cilantro.
- Black Raven Brewing Tamerlane Brown Porter & EFESTÉ 2008 Ceidleigh Syrah
- Sweet potato chips topped with pulled pork and chilled cherry salsa.
- Black Raven Brewing Second Sight Strong Scotch Ale & EFESTÉ 2007 Final Final Red Blend
- A classic Italianissimo housemade meatball, housemade wild boar sausage topped with sweet onion whiskey sauce, and mashers.
- Black Raven Brewing Grandfather Raven Redmond Imperial Stout & EFESTÉ 2008 Big Papa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gelato formaggio.
It is a known fact that it takes a lot of beer to make a great wine. I think the myth is that you have to be a beer lover or a wine lover. Often people consider beer lovers and wine lovers to be like cats and dogs. They may tolerate each other but they certainly don’t understand each other. Yet, in reality I know many more people who are beer AND wine lovers than I know people that exclusively swear their allegiance to one camp. Beer and wine have such unique and diverse profiles that it is relatively rare that someone can’t find at least one beer style and one wine style to their liking. Here is a fun way to eat really great food AND to sample five very different styles of beer and wine.
This dinner is for:
- the people who love beer and wine.
- couples where one of you prefer beer and the other wine
- anyone who wants to learn more about the magic of food pairing with beer and wine
- anyone that wants a fun night out on a Thursday!
Italianissimo Restaurant 15608 NE Woodinville-Duvall Pl Woodinville, WA 98072
Dinner Tickets are $75 + tax and gratuity Pre-registration is required. Buy tickets online.
- Black Raven Brewery Co.: Featured Brewery 2/10
- Perfect pairing: Black Raven and Naked City Tap House
- Black Raven Brewery Scotchster
- Cuillin Hills and EFESTE: Woodinville Wine Releases this Weekend
- Brouwers 5th Anniversary IPA