WINE: Hestia Cellars Chenin Blanc (SOLD OUT! Special taste)
Summer squash and housemade ricotta ravioli
BEER: Pike Brewing Company Monk’s Uncle Tripel
WINE: Gorman Winery Big Sissy Chardonnay
Breast of chicken “dorato style” with battered and fried bush beans
BEER: Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale (in a can! But don’t let that fool you.)
WINE: Domaine Serene Evenstead Reserve (95 pts from Wine Enthusiast!)
A summer classic with a gourmet spin: Painted Hills burger stacked with heirloom tomatoes, housemade spread, and slaw with a mix of colorful fries.
Surprise BEER and WINE pairing.
- Black Raven Brewing vs EFESTE at Italianissimo
- Beer vs Wine: Dinner at the Waterfront Seafood Grill
- Gorman Winery tempts and teases at Italianissimo
- Pike Tripel Kriek – Glorious Sour Cherry Beer
- Tis the Season for Chocolate and Wine (and BEER) – UPDATED