Here is the wine line up for the Pinot Pairing Party for the Marlborough Weekend Grand Tasting. Taste Live asked us to participate in the virtual aspect of this grand tasting of Pinot Noir world wide by hosting a party where participants can taste some of the New Zealand Pinot Noir highlighted at the grand tasting. We set up our party with assistance from Chef Lenny Redé, instructor of the Food and Wine Pairing courses at the Northwest Wine Academy. Chef Redé will be sharing his pointers on pairing Pinot Noir and providing tasting samples of his suggestions.
- Challenger Ridge 06 Puget Sound Pinot Noir Reserve – Washington
- Syncline 07 Celio Vineyard Pinot Noir – Washington
- Domaine Serene Yamhill Cuvee 07 – Oregon
- Firesteed 06 Pinot Noir – Oregon
- Dog Point Vineyard 06 Pinot Noir – New Zealand
- Saint Clair Pioneer Block 4 Sawcut Pinot Noir – New Zealand
You can participate too, at least virtually, by going to the Taste Live web site. There you can see the tweets coming in from around the world. If you have a Pinot Noir of your own, tonight is the night to open it and let us know what you think!