Celebrate St Patricks Day with Pike Brewing as they bring in the green all day long AND into the future.
On St Patrick’s Day, enjoy:
- Happy Hour pricing on Pike Kilt Lifter all day long
- Pike Kilt Lifter T-shirts only $10
- Chef Gary’s slow-roasted, malt syrup-glazed Corned Beef and Cabbage on the menu
- Elliott Bay Pipe and Drum Band plays at 6pm
Raise a Pike pint to Green (as in sustainable) eating. As of the end of March, Pike Brewing is proud to announce that all of the protein on Pike Pub’s menu will be local or wild AND sustainable.
- Their extraordinary beef is grass-fed, organic, and pasture-finished from Heritage Meats
- Pork will also come from Heritage Meats except for the bacon
- Our thick cut bacon is sourced from local processor, Hempler’s, whouse only sustainable and humanely-raised pork.
- Lamb from Walking Water Ranch in the alpine desert of Okanogan County, WA
- Wild Alaskan Bristol Bay salmon
- Pink bay shrimp comes from the only certified sustainable fishery in Oregon
- Wild White Rock Gulf Prawns from Louisiana
- Tuna from Fishing Vessel St. Jude. Joe Malley fishes for teenage tuna that swim higher in pristine waters, virtually mercury-free.
- Artisan Cheese Plate features local family producers
- Pike “Ploughman’s Plate” features cold cuts from local Salumi Salami and La Quercia antibiotic and hormone-free prosciutto from Norwalk, Iowa, the first artisan prosciutto in America.