We all know wine tasting is fun.. BUT a wine tasting that combines an exceptional quantity of award winning Washington wines, in an elegant and iconic Seattle setting, is an exceptional experience.
On June 14th, the Seattle Wine Awards Grand Tasting will take place at the historic Seattle Rainier Club. This premiere event allows wine lovers to sample award winning wines. An esteemed panel of judges spend an entire weekend evaluating hundreds of Washington wines to determine the medal winners.
Wineries are then invited to pour their award winning wines at the Grand Tasting. Every wine poured is an award winning wine! Guests mingle in the elegant Rainier Club and have the opportunity to discuss the wines with the wine makers or representatives. Sample the gourmet buffet prepared by the Rainier Club chefs. Doesn’t that sound like a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
Until May 2, 2010* you can save on tickets to the Seattle Wine Awards Grand Tasting.
- Save $20 off a general ticket that grants you access to the Grand Tasting between 4-7pm for $65
- or $25 off a VIP ticket that grants entry to the Grand Tasting between 2-7pm for $100.
Take the opportunity of these pre-sale ticket prices to purchase this wine experience as a gift. Share exceptional wines and gourmet food in this elegant setting with a fellow wine lover. Purchase tickets for those you love as a:
- Mothers’ Day present (make Mom feel like a queen)
- Father’s Day present (impress Dad with your taste and smarts in selecting such a smart gift)
- College Graduation present (to make up for all of the horrible alcohol they endured in college)
- a way to say “Thank you” to someone special or
- a gift to yourself (because you are worth it!)
Ticket information is available on the Seattle Wine Awards web site. *Although the SWA web site currently states the pre-sale ticket prices expire on 4/30, they are actually good through 5/2/10