King 5 Evening news just announced the winners of the Best of Washington Wineries. Congratulations to Alexandria Nicole Cellars for winning first place in the Best of Washington Wineries 2009 contest. Almost 200,000 votes were cast by the community to select their favorite Washington winery. The winners of the 2009 Best of Washington Winery contest were:
Congratulations to all of the winners. The REAL winner here is the Washington wine lover. Over 90 Washington wineries were nominated by the public for this honor. We are blessed to live in a state that grows such excellent fruit and we are blessed that we have so many wine makers dedicated to their craft. The diversity of wines produced in Washington state, ensure that there is a Washington wine for every palate and pocketbook!
- Washington Wineries in Top 100 Wineries
- Winners at the Winemaker Olympics
- 20Something for the New Vintage of Wine Drinkers
- Washington Wine Tops Wine Spectator’s Top 100
- Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting Review