The sun is hot and the beer is cold and refreshing on both sides of the WashingtonCascades this weekend. In the west, the Phinney Neighborhood Association is hosting their fifth Annual Summer Beer Taste. On the eastern side, beer lovers will be gathering on Saturday to enjoy the Rails to Ales Brewfest in South Cle Elum. Both brewfests are not only a celebration of local Northwest beers but also fundraisers to benefit their communities.
Phinney Neighborhood Association Summer Beer Taste
Saturday, July 10, 4-7:30pm
Choose ten tastes of terrific microbrews from participating local breweries, as well as hard cider from Spire Mountain Cider.
- $25 for PNA members
- $30 for the General Public
- $10 Designated Driver Tickets
Rails to Ales
Saturday, July 10, 4-10:00pm
“Tap in to Good Times!” Party at the Depot and Railyard! Make tracks and bring your thirst for Pacific Northwest microbrews and great live music into the station at the 3rd Annual Rails-To-Ales Brewfest! Nineteen regional breweries and hard cider producers will be pouring samples of their finest brews in the unique setting of the Ironhorse State Park’s Milwaukee Road Depot and Railyard in South Cle Elum, WA.
- Admission to the Event (21 & Over, please – ID required for admittance)
- Live music – 3 live bands
- 5 Starter Beer Tokens each good for one 5 oz. Beer Sample
- A Commemorative 5 oz. Sampling Glass with event logo
- Admission to the Rail Museum
- Entry into Super Doorprize Drawings
- Plenty of free parking and free shuttle service from parking lots to event
Additional Beer Scrip, t-shirts, hats, glasses and posters will be available for sale at the event (cash only for on-site sales.)
The Cascade Rail Foundation, a Washington State nonprofit corporation, is hosting the Brewfest. It is a fund raiser with all of the profits going back into future restoration projects and maintenance of the Historic South Cle Elum Depot, railyard, and substation.