On the last Saturday in February, Washington breweries from across the state hold an open house 12-5pm This year, 52 breweries are participating on Saturday February 23, 2013. Participating Washington breweries will have rare beers to try, food made with beer, food paired with beer opportunities to meet the brewer, brewery tours and of course beer schawg!
I can’t tell what is happening at all of the breweries but I can tell you some of what the breweries have in store for the Washington Beer Open House this year.
- Airways Brewing (Kent): Come taste beer directly from the tanks, get a tour, enter our raffle, and check out the only 747
nosecone hanging in a brewery!
- Black Raven Brewing (Redmond): 2012 Wheat Wine Preview aged in cognac barrels. A specialty meat and cheese pairing plate for the wheat wine will be available for purchase. 2011 Old Birdbrain Bottle Release and on tap.
- Chuckanut and Bellingham Breweries (Bellingham): Offering a free shuttle between Boundary Bay, Chuckanut and Kulshan breweries
- Foggy Noggin Brewing: Release of Diablo de Sol, extended hours and Contigo Seattle, modern mexican food truck.
- Issaquah Brew House (Issaquah): Hourly brewery tours, Meet the brewer – Dave “Hutch” Hutchinson, Brew a batch LIVE with Hutch on our Nano Brew System
- Silver City Brewing (Bremerton): Offering brewery tours, reduced prices on some of their beers and Rare beer sample flights
from the Brewmaster’s Secret Library!
Where will you be during the Washington Beer Open House? Twitter Hashtag is #WAbeerOH Tell us about your Washington Beer Open House.